Trade for yz125?

tumblingtwerp9

Sep 21, 2011
So I am trying to sell the cr125 swapped blaster. I have it listed at 900 dollars and a guy offered me a yz125 in trade for it.

It's a 93 bored .40 over.

I was kinda wanting a bike for the track but money is always nicer. What do you think his bike is worth? Good trade?

Attachments

• 021602952139[01].jpg
    021602952139[01].jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 116
oops, my bad, slipped right over that. I think $900 is about what the bike is worth. If you want it to ride on the track then that's a pretty good deal. There are bikes that i see that go for $500 that need just a little work so you might save a little money if you go that route. Check it out though and see what it looks like. If its really clean and tight I say go for it if you want a bike!

Bike looks pretty good. I see frame guards and what I think is a Pro Circuit pipe. The back tire looks low on tread, but that YZ is clean for a '93.

It's up to you if you'd rather have a bike for the trails, or if you need the cash more at this point. Should you decide to trade, it seems like a very fair deal for you as long as the YZ checks out (tires, chain, forks, running, starting...you know!) and runs well.

Darn, I hate it when people sell things out of under you. It seems to happen to me quite often, thats why when somebody wants to trade or buy things from me (and they are serious about it), I ask if they want me to hold it.