tos?

jar1zx

Feb 27, 2008
i have a pre 03 blaster, i removed tos. any wires that need 2 be jumped? blaster cuts out real fast mid way in 5th and 6th gear. after market carb new reeds.....does ok in bottom gears. spark plug is just a lil on the wet side but not much

i played with jetting today rasing and dropping clip. did not help i changed cdi box did not help. the more i drive it the worse it gets. cuts out in 6th gear....if i drive it a few miles it will cut out in 5th gear 2 . 1st 2nd 3rd and
4th gear pulls hard. only thing that is old is coil and flywheel. any one run into this problem? and its not air i made 1 pass on the highway with filter off

as far as the tors unit goes, I've heard two different ways to do it. Some people just unhook it and thats it and others jump the wires to make a connection

i think i found out problem.. the fire breather i got was off ebay....was new but came with out head. regular head ,,i have been told will not run right. so when i get some measurements i will send head to project blaster. maybe that will fix it.. i stripped this frame and when i put it back i did not even put the tos back on:)

this is wierd as hell i took my other topend and put it on. does same thing:(
brand new bore and piston