TORS problem???

jefflaw009

Apr 23, 2008
long story short my buddy almost died when my blaster just reved out of control up in the trails the other day. now no matter what i do w/ the tors system, whether disconnected or connected it revs extremely high... i know it has somethin to do w/ the tors b/c when i loosened the adjuster screw for the switch above the carb the motor died..... any ideas???

checked it out and the cable is fine.. deff the tors system.. but even when i disconnect it completely it still revs crazy... but if i take the switch up by the throttle lever and release the button it revs, and when the button is pressed ( or throttle lever is released to idle position) it wont idle and the engine dies. thats y im not so sure the tors eliminator kit will work. any other ideas??

disconnect it from the carb then from the thumb throttle assembley and also the the parkin brake u dont need all that worthless sh*t.atleast thats what i did to mine

I had the same problem, with my 02. If you take the clip from the wire harness by the tors on the carb cut it, splice the ends together, and plug it into tors brain if you want pics ill post over the weekend