too many projects

harley1-5

Jul 28, 2013
Elko County Nevada
besides my blaster and ytm200 which will never be done[cant stop thinking of improvements]I have a lot going on so I have decided to sell some incomplete bartered bikes so that I can focus on a few that I may keep or may not unsure yet.my 250 Mojave and a 350 Honda foreman some 1 gave me today.the foreman has brand new tires and is pretty clean guys brother in law tried to get it running and lost some parts but no biggie im gonna try to see what I can do with her any one else have this problem with too many projects and not enough space for them?

I had to many projects at one time. it was a problem I inherited from my dad. work on one, stop and get something else. work on that till I got bored and get something else. and so on, never really returning to the first project. I just couldn't do it anymore so I sold everything and now just work on one thing till its done before going to another.

Right now Im mostly working on the White blaster, I have a few small jobs for some of my friends I'm doing(rebuilding a quick cut saw, Cleaning a chinese quad carb and oil change) and putting in a new Gas line and heater at My Mom's house. I Take on a few jobs at a time, but try to never overwhelm myself. I'm on-call 24/7 at my Job, so I explain that to people and they usually understand. I'll get it done, just may take an extra day sometimes.

I feel your pain about not having enough room. I feel like if I build a 36x36 garage, I'd still need more room!

I'll have that quad and saw done by Tuesday. After that I'm getting ready for deer hunting!!! I took off the first week of the season, and I'm excited.

I have that problem I:I I am almost done with the blastersaurus. I decided not to do the yz250 build. I am going to start to focus on some house work. A modded banshee and blaster is all I need :D

When I got divorced, I didn't have a choice...lol they had to go. Now I'm getting back into some projects and my hybred blaster is something I've always wanted to do.

I have decided to sell some of the non running projects to put more time into my blaster and customers projects plus might be getting a 600 katana so I gotta make room