One of two projects

Tankbuster

Oct 23, 2016
Wi.
Here is one of my projects I was working on. Its a 2005 or so DInli. I call it, "Chinli". Since its half Dinli and a 50cc Chinese 4stoker! I have approximately $350 in the whole project.
Project Cobia.jpg
The project was quite fun and I would love to do another one, but funding is being routed towards this number I picked up yesterday. Project Cobia.jpg MOTO-4.jpg Its a 1985 Yamaha Moto-4. (I think its a brother of the Blaster) I scored this gem for $200 and it doesnt have spark! ( so the hunt begins) Moto-4 has a new clutch, new front tires and battery!

Reactions: Slydog
Here is one of my projects I was working on. Its a 2005 or so DInli. I call it, "Chinli". Since its half Dinli and a 50cc Chinese 4stoker! I have approximately $350 in the whole project.View attachment 35024 The project was quite fun and I would love to do another one, but funding is being routed towards this number I picked up yesterday. View attachment 35024 View attachment 35025 Its a 1985 Yamaha Moto-4. (I think its a brother of the Blaster) I scored this gem for $200 and it doesnt have spark! ( so the hunt begins) Moto-4 has a new clutch, new front tires and battery!
UPDATE: the moto4 just turned into a top end rebuild! PO ran it low on oil. Jug and piston on order. I will keep all of you posted.

It took a bit, but it fried up. Winter hit and I dont have heat in my small garage. It still makes a tick tick tick noise, not sure what it is, but oh well it runs. I tried to upload a video, but file is too large! Since then I got a free snowmobile and it was a fun project. (1989 Ski doo voyager with a 503cc Rotax ) Now im starting to work on my motorcycle and bring home the Blaster and the Motot-4. Other than that, its work work work!

It took a bit, but it fried up. Winter hit and I dont have heat in my small garage. It still makes a tick tick tick noise, not sure what it is, but oh well it runs. I tried to upload a video, but file is too large! Since then I got a free snowmobile and it was a fun project. (1989 Ski doo voyager with a 503cc Rotax ) Now im starting to work on my motorcycle and bring home the Blaster and the Motot-4. Other than that, its work work work!
The ticking is the power valves on that beast! LOL. Glad it came out good though!

Ski runs great. it sat for 20 years. cleaned tank and carbs, it fired and idled almost perfectly! I only took it out for a 5 mile run and weather got too warm. Still have a fuse blowing out on the starter but i will take care of that this summer!

I just cant seem to convince the wife to move South. She claims, she cant take the heat. I cant stand the snow. I worked in it for 22 years building homes. She says someday, I know that someday will never come! I would love to live in a place, where I can ride motor vehicle all year,(this doesn't include snowmobiles). I just got for ice fishing, and I didn't even step out on the ice this winter! (bESIDES i GOT IT FOR FREE AND SANK 200 BUCKS AND IT RUNS) sorry about caps