throttle adapter???????

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
wondering if anybody knows if they make some sort of an adapter that screws into the throttle housing that will take a yz 250 throttle cable. the end of the yz throttle cable is smaller than blaster and will not screw in the housing so i need a adapter. anybody know where i can get one???? was also wondering if there is any place that builds custom cables? need some that are shorter than what i have.

you could try your local mower shop lol i know min makes cables if you have a blaster cable and the yz 250 cable they may be able to do something. also online there is make you own kits for old motorcycles etc.. my friend got some

For on your yz 250 blaster? Idk what carb you have but they make cables for pwk carbs that fit into the throttle housing, so you can use say a pwk35 with no modifications. Projectblaster.com has them

i got my pwk conversion cable from motion pro cables directly, saved a lot of aggrevation and they had it on my door in a day

the carb is a 38mm keihin...in the pic you can see what problem im running into. im gonna check out motion pro and see if they can build me cables with the ends i need

2910uqg.jpg

if that cable is m8 x 1.25 i think the standard timcert to fix that size will work. I just looked at my throttle assembley and my timecert kit