The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

^^ my mechanic buddy says the same thing. He's got his own shop with just him, and since they put him on blood thinners, he can't get anything done, says it wears him out

When I travelled to the US in July last year, every time the aircraft landed my nose bled.

Any little scratch would bleed profusely, and bruising would happen so easy.

Even though some people stand a little further away from me now that I eat lots of garlic, I have the bleeding under control, and feel a lot better in myself!

I had my blood drawn this morning. It will be a day or two till I find out anything. The pills I'm on now are a diuretic and vain relaxer. It's called lisinop/hctz

Last edited:
Hey...ill trade you guys. im taking a flippin horse pill right now.....tastes about as good as dirt....hell actually dirt tastes better.

damn mold spores in my lungs from cleaning dirty grain bins...yes i do wear a mask, just didnt realize one filter was bad till halfway through when i went to clean it.

effin with keno_O

KEN GIF F S.gif

KEN GIF B L.gif
KEN B GIF 2.gif

KEN C LO 1.jpg
KEN TR LO 1.jpg
KEN M LO 1.jpg

Last edited:
Saw my white blaster yesterday, I texted the guy wondering if he still had it or sold it.

He has it and it's running great, even after a house fire that burnt the seat, trail tech and melted different areas of plastic

Ok, here it is as of today.
Short summary - high blood pressure, high cholesterol, low thyroid function, combined with family cardiac history. Meds for BP and thyroid, diet changes to help all three.

Ok, here it is as of today.
Short summary - high blood pressure, high cholesterol, low thyroid function, combined with family cardiac history. Meds for BP and thyroid, diet changes to help all three.

Good news Dave is that is all manageable. I had to do the diet changes a few years ago for other ailments, and it isn't bad at all. You get used to eating differently, and if you follow the diet, you'll be amazed at how much better you feel.

^^^ 100% behind that, I eat everything lol, but I've been learning and noticing how different foods affect me and noticed a lot with my mom and her arthritis too.

Good news Dave is that is all manageable. I had to do the diet changes a few years ago for other ailments, and it isn't bad at all. You get used to eating differently, and if you follow the diet, you'll be amazed at how much better you feel.
Thanks. My diet isn't to far off from what they want me to be on. I hope to feel better.

What a crap day! , had a windscreen replaced yesterday, drove 200ks having to hold the rubber to stop it flapping off, lost my phone, and bought a car in which the radiator exploded, cooked the engine 15 ks from home.

A cold beer went down really well.