The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

yeah.
the arms swivel in/n out cuz of the bolt holding it.
the bottle jack plate spins around as well.
only metal i had that would work at all/and im cheap..:)
this thing is heavy/gots to weight like 30 lbs
also bottle jack pump side has to be facing down/sideways/for most of them to work on there sides

100_2120.JPG
100_2120.JPG
100_2120.JPG
not sure if selling or keeping but for now new $180 member of the toy box,threads on crank are messed up,runs great until fly wheel nut loosens and key shears

Speedy I like the new tool.. Seems like allot of old exercise equip gets refurbished here , they make good engine stands too.:)

Harley. Nice score, I would try and fix the threads and lap it, you may get lucky..

Reactions: speedyslyder
Speedy I like the new tool.. Seems like allot of old exercise equip gets refurbished here , they make good engine stands too.:)

Harley. Nice score, I would try and fix the threads and lap it, you may get lucky..

lol
it got more excercise,being taken apart then it ever did being assembled/it was some super strong steel/heavy i got tons left..it was one of those eliptical things or summin..great quality and a freebie:)

Nice grab Harley, I don't know what they go for out there, but with all those other rides you got, it would be hard not go for the profit

nice tool if it works that's all that matters

im going to test it out even though i dont have a stuck brake drum problem/and they should be calipers all the way aroundo_O
but lets face it/even backing off the adjuster screw ect they still get stuck especiacally when people neglect there stuff.
what inspired me was a job that the car was sitting for 6 months/would not start then would not stop./ford taurus grrrr
i started it for free,cleaned starter inside n out/ and bell housing on engine/fixed brakes for like 50 bucks and just got inspected a few days ago/not mine.i try not to neglect my things:)

either way im making some pullers and its all about how cheap i can get away with it /not how much money i can spend on it
i carefully measured and designed accordingly

Thanks man. Its still not done lol. Got shock covers and a 6 pack rack on it now. The new oil pump cover, frame plugs, exhaust clamp, and 400ex shock to go on before riding season gets here. Of course, it will prob never be done

Reactions: harley1-5
my partner finally brought his Cougar Eliminator to the shop to start getting finished.
he's looking for sumthin new and nasty for an engine :)
it needs some paint touch-up, bumpers re-chromed, the front suspension re-worked and some odds and ends pieces reinstalled.

yep...1/3 construction, 1/3 custom car and 1/3 custom bike fabrication shop :)
IMG_20150120_144839216_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150120_144823287_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150120_145158598.jpg

IMG_20150120_145031526.jpg

IMG_20150120_150153910.jpg

^ thing looks mean as hell just sittin there.

finally got sick of wasting gas in the beep beep jeep and decided to put the part on in the car.

boy let me tell you what. going from 18-24mpg to 34-40 mpg with these gas prices ($1.85) i just about shat myself. $22 to fill my jetta up from E. and i think with everything i just put into her, she better treat me right... haha.