The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Now that they are bringing the 2 stroke back into production. What are your thoughts.

I'm a bit nervous as a 2 stroke builder, at least in 20 years I will have new stock to play with.

Makes me wonder if we could see the resurrection of out beloved blaster.

What are your guy's thoughts?

Now that they are bringing the 2 stroke back into production. What are your thoughts.

I'm a bit nervous as a 2 stroke builder, at least in 20 years I will have new stock to play with.

Makes me wonder if we could see the resurrection of out beloved blaster.

What are your guy's thoughts?
where did you read that they are bringing the 2 stroke back?

lol im not being a downer all I was saying is that article bout Honda coming out with a 2 stroke fuel injected cr250r for under $5000 is a april fools joke from dirt rider but yea Yamaha is making 85 125 and 250 , Suzuki is making a 85 and kawi makes the 65,85 and 100s still

nice merc wish I had a shop to put tois like that in
Dave,I wish you luck on the diet and blessings on a healthy recovery.I know I eat to much junk but dam hard change to be on diet

Yes, Dave I wish you all the best man. For some change is tough and for some it is like nothing. I hope for you (and it seems so) that it is the like nothing easy peasy. A good diet leads to a long, healthy, energetic life.

after effin around with other people drum brakes twice this year/ive had enough:)
i built me a 2ton hydralic bottle jack/welded with jig for movement side to side.
just finished tonight/with little touching up to do.
total cost to me 3 dollars..Last time im going to sweat on breaking drum brakes free for myself or anyone/yes they sell them but,,like i said 3 dollars and satifaction knowing i made it and acomplished it:) got another 6 ton bottle jack in the works for things that piss me off lol:)

Reactions: harley1-5
/\ /\ would love to see a pic Speedy!

it is not perfect:(
i made mistakes but if it works like that will leave it,if not back to the drawing/pile of crap hanging around board:)
but made it out of a old excersice machine/spare trail hitch parts/bolts/bottle jack.
cost 3 dollars sooo it resembles 3bucks lol:)/know i just need a stuck drum to test it.
i made some of it outside in zero degree wheather.
2nd one was supposed to be a bolt type one/but not sure if either of them will even work lol
2nd muffler clamp/bicycle pegs/excersise metal....i guess i was really bored:)
do.JPG
do it k.JPG