the newest project

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
well i finally got around to taking pictures of my 87 gmc it needs some work but in the end should be sweet. its got a rancho 6in lift 35in tires true duals with no cats and some little stuff well let the pictures talk and the last ones a lil sound clip from inside the cab. its pushing 75lb of oil presure when ya get into it not bad for a little 305 small block

97mdlz.jpg

2nvvx1j.jpg
://i47.tinypic.com/2nvvx1j.jpg[/IMG]

Wheres the box? How are you going to haul a quad with it????? Lol. Looks pretty solid though. You sure can't find one like that around here

i doubt it. the rear crossmember is gone so i either gotta cut up a good frame for parts or another peice of metal so the frame doesnt seperate when i take the hitch out. and the beds in the field believe it or not the bed is 100% rust free

cool truck. it would be badass with a custom flatbed and some 3 inch stacks behind the cab. just my opinion

Nice find. I would go to a machine shop and see what you could get some c-channel and weld that in there. As far as the stack to me personally I think stacks on a gas pick-up is kinda dippy, don't know why, thought cause I like them on diesel, as long as it isn't a damn uni-stack.

i saw a 1980s datsun pickup with dual stacks on a 4 cylinder. not that you care or anything

nah. its making 50lbs of oilpressure at idle and 75 when im geting on it so ill leave it untill something breaks than probly a 383 stroker or something

the 305 in my camaro is a trooper.........lots of thrashing at higher RPM than i should.....and several bottles of nitrous. she's still kicking, going to up the shot for fun!!!!