the best????

The la sleeve bbk is good but the ct racing bbk is great cuz it comes with the carb,ported,and a pipe but they are the same

i know what your talking about but because your using the stock head and just sleeving the cylinder would it overheat more often or not??????

actually that's not at all what we're talking about

follow the link above, that's the same cylinder that ct racing sells, LA Sleeve produces it for CT.

the CT kit is nice one stop shopping...BUT you can save money by getting the LA Sleeve kit, a trinity/powerpros/f7/ct pipe, and a 36mm pwk and it'll be a ton cheaper than getting it all through CT in the same box

actually that's not at all what we're talking about

follow the link above, that's the same cylinder that ct racing sells, LA Sleeve produces it for CT.

the CT kit is nice one stop shopping...BUT you can save money by getting the LA Sleeve kit, a trinity/powerpros/f7/ct pipe, and a 36mm pwk and it'll be a ton cheaper than getting it all through CT in the same box

o ok i see know what your talking about, i thought u were just talking about resleeving the stock cylinder with an la 240 sleeve.