swingarm guide and slider

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
heres the prototype of the swinger slider we made up, it still needs some work to it, but should protect the swingarm and the dust cover pretty good, we just have to redesign the bottom abit so that the chain runs perfect through the case saver and bottom roller, and still have enough play when coming off a jump when the swinger flexes, anyway!!

100_3648.jpg

100_3645.jpg

100_3652.jpg

Looks pretty good. Can you make one to fit an oval tubed swingarm instead of the stock square tubed swingarm?

Good job man, now that is sum nice custom fabbing you got there going . Can't wait to see your finished product.

1 Question.

Do you guy's patent all the stuff you guys make? like the case saver and this awsome swing arm guid.......

Good job man, now that is sum nice custom fabbing you got there going . Can't wait to see your finished product.

1 Question.

Do you guy's patent all the stuff you guys make? like the case saver and this awsome swing arm guid.......

a patent is very expensive, besides someone would have to only change it the slightest bit to call it "different". that guide is going to look awesome on my ride lol. when do you think they will be available to buy?

thanx alot guys, not to sure on the price yet, probably around 35+ shipping, like i said in another post, the shipping costs are killing me lol, but we are gonna try to do a complete, saver, slider, roller and swinger guide kit for 100 bucks shipped, when we finish the swinger guide of course...........hopefully tommorow i will post pics of the finished 1

thanx again

thanx alot guys, not to sure on the price yet, probably around 35+ shipping, like i said in another post, the shipping costs are killing me lol, but we are gonna try to do a complete, saver, slider, roller and swinger guide kit for 100 bucks shipped, when we finish the swinger guide of course...........hopefully tommorow i will post pics of the finished 1

thanx again

wow, now THATS a sweeeeet deal man.I:I