swing arm ??????????

scotj77

Feb 11, 2010
Orlando, fl
I want to get an extended swinger but don't know which way to go. I can't afford one of thos 6-8 hundred dollar deals. they look awesome but out of my price range. I trail ride 99% of the time. the trails here are full or huge woops most of the time and i beat the hell out of my blaster on them. with my upcoming mods i want to keep the front tires on the ground but i don't want a swinget i beat apart in a year. any suggestions. I don't weld and don't know anyone who does either

you pay more for better quality.

cheap or indistructable. pick one lol.

and personally i would never trust my swinger being welded. i would rather keep the stock one than custom extend it with 2 or more peices.

The swingarm shop makes a heavy duty one and I believe freek and some other members are running them. I haven't heard of any problems from them and there reasonably priced

I have a +4 that has not been installed on a bike since it was lengthened. Diamond Racing did it. You can not see the welds on the extention and it is freshly powdercoated. If interested, the cost is $195.00 with a good core. If interested let me know and I can send you some pics via EMAIL. I do not know how to upload them on here.

you pay more for better quality.

cheap or indistructable. pick one lol.

and personally i would never trust my swinger being welded. i would rather keep the stock one than custom extend it with 2 or more peices.

that is true to a extent, but i belive that if a quality job gets done when you extend a stocker its fine but i wouldnt want to mess with the shock mount thats why we extended mine the way we did.

I have a +4 that has not been installed on a bike since it was lengthened. Diamond Racing did it. You can not see the welds on the extention and it is freshly powdercoated. If interested, the cost is $195.00 with a good core. If interested let me know and I can send you some pics via EMAIL. I do not know how to upload them on here.

I have run a swingarm shop $200 model that lasted less than a year before it fell apart and my current one that is a stocker lengthened by a local welder I've known a long time. By far the lengthened stocker is holding up better and I have no worries of it ever breaking.

Frankly, I think Pittboss45 is offering you a smoking deal. Jump on it.

yuppers guys i have broken 2 of them swingarm shop ones, and so far, the new chrome HD one has held up like a champ, no cracks anywhere, (and i thought for sure i might have broken it when i cased that bigass double at busco twice lol)still looks like the day i bought it, they are much stronger they way they are setup now

yuppers guys i have broken 2 of them swingarm shop ones, and so far, the new chrome HD one has held up like a champ, no cracks anywhere, (and i thought for sure i might have broken it when i cased that bigass double at busco twice lol)still looks like the day i bought it, they are much stronger they way they are setup now

THX for chimeing in. I was wondering about them as well and i read you did buy one before busco so i figured you knew.

ok let's get a little pole type action going between pitbosses swinger. (and yes i want pics of it i will pm my email) and the heavy duty swingarm shop. I do like the idea of chrome I love shinny sh*t!

ok let's get a little pole type action going between pitbosses suggestion. (and yes i want pics of it i will pm my email) and the heavy duty swingarm shop. I do like the idea of chrome I love shinny sh*t!

The stocker is only as strong as the stamping. Go with the heavy duty. I want a chrome one bad but it aint in this years budget.

what's a budget? i stay broke but i keep gettin more shinny partsI:I helps i don't have a wife and kids but i do have a hungry ass great dane lol

ok heres some pics for u guys.....this is my swingarm shop one that i rebraced and welded all up, other than being a bit twisted from the heat of the welder, it has held up perfect......(funny thing is when they came out with their new design HEAVY DUTY swinger it was modded the same way i origanlly did mine in this pic), they stole my idea lololol...j/k

018-6.jpg

heres the new one...u can see the back brace behind the mount lol..(like mine) lol and on these they use a "tube thru" shock mount instead of welding the tube to the inside of the square tubing...thats where mine broke
004-14-1.jpg

006-11.jpg

005-12.jpg

002-14.jpg

ok heres some pics for u guys.....this is my swingarm shop one that i rebraced and welded all up, other than being a bit twisted from the heat of the welder, it has held up perfect......(funny thing is when they came out with their new design HEAVY DUTY swinger it was modded the same way i origanlly did mine in this pic), they stole my idea lololol...j/k

018-6.jpg

heres the new one...u can see the back brace behind the mount lol..(like mine) lol and on these they use a "tube thru" shock mount instead of welding the tube to the inside of the square tubing...thats where mine broke
004-14-1.jpg

006-11.jpg

005-12.jpg

002-14.jpg

WOW I am blind from all that shine, nice pics...I:I