sweet trail bike!!!!! must have

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
hahaha..... im think about picking this bike up to ride the trails around the house and a little mx on the weekends, do yall think the big tires will help out my top end speed. looks like it would be good for mudding too with the taller tires so i can have plenty of ground clearance for crossing rivers and stuff :p......might even try to do some harescrambles :eek: what do yall think??? u think it might be what i need to get the advantage over the next guy????? bwahahahahaha what a waste of a blaster. i would be plain embarrassed if i showed up on that to a friends house. i think they would beat me down before i got off it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004...shZitem20b83760e4QQitemZ140529590500QQptZATVs

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet it goes slower than f*ck actually. With tires that heavy and big, it probably has a terrible hard time rotating them and the engine and everything are probably stock.

Waste of time and money. Those rims and tires cost more than the Blaster. Some people are just flat out stupid.

I say buy it! Sell those gay rims for maybe $2K, and you've not only made $$, but you've got enough cash left over for a pipe, some reeds, big carb, porting, Works shocks, CFM airbox...and of course proper wheels and tires! :D