• No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

lasxgames

Feb 4, 2009
Minnesota
www.hookit.com
WTF
Wouldn't this cause more resistance if only works by the suction of the motor when the motor increases the RPM increases the fan speed an increases the air flow.
Supercharger Turbo Stage 1 for Raptor 700 YFZ & Blaster : eBay Motors (item 290336682163 end time Mar-01-10 16:51:54 PST)

53f7_12.JPG

This kit Stage include:
1 JDM intake Supercharger Turbo diameter is of 2 1/2".
The JDM Supercharger Turbo rotate up to maximum Speed of 55,000 r/min. Light weight aluminum design helps cooler air flows to the engine & help increases more HP.This turbo go install inside in the rubber hose from the air filter box to the thohttel.This turbo works by the suction of the motor when the motor increases the RPM increases the fan speed an increases the air flow.I installed in a 700 Raptor and increases 3 miles more.I have available hundreds of this kit for ship the same day by priority mail.Combined shipping discounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's pure snake oil if there ever was snake oil for sale, it doesn't and cant work or add anything except a lighter wallet
it's a soup can with a junk ass fan inside

well , about the ONLY benefit to this would be to increase fuel/air atomization , in no way would create positive manifold pressure , and as the reeds open and close at the rate they do , the fan would actually start and stop thousands of times , at any engine speed , odds are you would get pieces of that fan through your carb and lodged in your expensive reeds , even worse , in your cyclinder . I love how it said " I installed on 700 raptor and 3 miles " is that how long he went before the can exploded? great stuff there

haha you would be better off getting one of those hand held fans and taping it behind the carb :p might help gas mileage but these are race machines at heart and most atvers dont worry about that. just fill and ride

Last edited by a moderator:
Those "superchargers" are just air restrictors, like someone said they may help with atomization, but it is outweighed by the negative effects. There are tons of stupid gadgets like these to put on or in intakes, none of them really do anything at all.