Steering stem

Pj Uptmor

Mar 11, 2015
I finally getting time to mess with my son quad. Short store It was a basket case. Put banshee axle and front hubs and braked on it
Keeping the cable rear brake. Hope I can rebuild them . They are hard to get them to engage.
Another question is it hard to bend the steering stem. I finally got new handle bars on it one side is a inch lower than the other side. Any suggestion.

I finally getting time to mess with my son quad. Short store It was a basket case. Put banshee axle and front hubs and braked on it
Keeping the cable rear brake. Hope I can rebuild them . They are hard to get them to engage.
Another question is it hard to bend the steering stem. I finally got new handle bars on it one side is a inch lower than the other side. Any suggestion.
Where the new bars you installed new. Or new to you?
It would have to be bent above top steering stem mount i would think unless something else is bent? It must have took a hard hit.
Metal might be fatiged and heating and bending may make it worst. Might want to replace it with a straight used one. If it breaks someone could get hurt. That's just my opinion.
You can set something straight across handle bar risers with bars off. And bike level