Starts of the blaptor build!!!!

prettyfly93

Feb 9, 2009
Langhorne, PA
Well me and a buddy got the motor together. still missing a few things but for the most part i can start with the mounts!!!I:I WHO SAID THAT IT WOULD FIT!!!!LOL:D

Heres what i got so far!!
Picture633.jpg

Picture634.jpg

does anyone else notice how different the frame is made!!!! im not sure on the year of this fame so if anyone has any input let me know. its very weird. the swing that was on the fram is different its soilid were it should have the gap for the motor to go into the swing arm. and the foot pags mount really wierd too.

does anyone else notice how different the frame is made!!!! im not sure on the year of this fame so if anyone has any input let me know. its very weird. the swing that was on the fram is different its soilid were it should have the gap for the motor to go into the swing arm. and the foot pags mount really wierd too.

Looks like you've cut off some of the mounts that where in the first pix you posted. Think it was set up for some other kind of hybrid where the swingarm bolt didn't go through the rear motor mount. I think your in the freestyle zone. Still fun!

That is deffinately a blasty frame but it has deffinately been cut up.I don't see any mounts for the footpegs and the stock gussets are running the opposite way.Never seen anything like it.Looks like a fun build.Good luck

thanks every one. the frame is kinda weird but im gonna make my own mounts for the foot pegs and try my best to make things work. my plans are to paint the frame lime green with black plastics. all because i got a monster sticker kit for the blaster for my birthday so im gonna save them for this project. will def, keep the pics coming!!!

its going to be deep throating the sh*t out of it. somethings gota be modded either frame or tank.

haha. nice way of putting it.
and yeah.. that's what i was thinking..
he'll pro'lly have to mod the frame and put like some type of heat shielding under the tank. or right to the tank itself.. (or even just right above the head) because that motor is gunna get pretty damned toasty.. and it'll be up against his tank nealry..so yehh.