Starts of the blaptor build!!!!

wow by the looks it might even feel like a raptor i hate how tall they feel when you ride them you better widen it it might be tipsy =]

Hmmmmm, idk about the welds like that in the frame. If I were you I would have just ran a nice piece of pipe instead of all the little pieces.

wow by the looks it might even feel like a raptor i hate how tall they feel when you ride them you better widen it it might be tipsy =]

i plan on widen it!! i know what you mean about them feeling tipsy. thats why i went as close to the carbs as i could and 4" was the magic number!! so we will see how tall its gonna be. i hope its nothin like a rapor cuz its not gonna look like one!!

i plan on widen it!! i know what you mean about them feeling tipsy. thats why i went as close to the carbs as i could and 4" was the magic number!! so we will see how tall its gonna be. i hope its nothin like a rapor cuz its not gonna look like one!!

its gonna look better ! i think whn i sell my 85 ima buy a blaster caz i miss my old one lol there for ill have to quads a blaster and a 450 so i dont always have to beat on the 450

if your welds are good you should be fine. I dont know why everyone thinks you need to reinforce the whole thing. as long as the material your using is good quality and your welds are good quality your good to go unless you plan on running into things and landing some serious jumps and no offense but that engine doesn't have nearly enough power to even mess up a stock go kart frame yet alone a blaster frame.

The only changes to mine are to hold the engine and allow the engine to fit which were also planned to strengthen the frame but they have purpose as well as adding to the strength.

Hope I don't come across as negative or bashing just trying to help you out.

It depends on what you're doing with it if you need to reinforce the frame or not. If you're doing huge jumps definitely reinforce it, if you are just drag racing it it's not as important. Nice job so far, can't wait to see the end result.

dammmm!!! dave16 if thats your blaster in the signature,post some pics of that biotch!!! and for the build,looking great!! wanna see that biotch running already