Start of a new build

FF/EMT-23

Jun 30, 2010
Putnam County Georgia
Started my first ever build the other dayI:I. I have the bumper, handle bar,and steering steam primed and painted. The frame is rough sanded and first coat of primer. Thats about all I have done so far, but hay you got to start somewhere right. Hope to put up some pics in the next week or so. Wish me luck :D

at least tell us what colors your going with lol
like i said we got a bunch of goodies going down to ya in a couple of weeks.
that frame has been threw 3 color changes cant wait to see what it looks like next!

3628-what-i-started-thanks-my-bros.jpg

What I started with
http://www.blasterforum.com/members...s/first-build/3627-frame-before-new-paint.jpg
Frame before new paint

At work and had the chance to work on the frame. Pics will have to come tomarow, computer here doesnt have an sd drive. Used one can to do the bottom side of the frame, have to get another for the topside. Think the primer is to dark didnt turn out like I hoped. If Im luky the secind coat will lighting it up. Used Krylon Xmetal anodized red.

3639-realy-dark-before-dried-all-way.jpg
[/IMG]As it drys it is starting to look alittle better. Second coat will make it shine much better. At first ir started looking almost brown now that it drys the red is comeing out. Cant wait to have it all painted to see the final product.
3640-krylon-xmetals-anodized-finish.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! Nice to watch everyone elses build now that i'm done! Well I'm never really Done, but it's together.