sporty982000's Decals

xKroniK13x

THEN WE ALL BLOW UP!
Sep 4, 2009
After winning the BOTM, sporty generously sent me 4 decals. 2 of them were ones that said BLASTER and 2 of them were www.BlasterForum.com I:I

I have placed the BlasterForum.com one on my car, and it looks great. Good quality decal, sticks very well, looks like it'll hold up to the weather well.

Only complaint is that they were a BIT hard to peel off of the paper (maybe cut too deep?) but they did if you took your time and peeled slowly.

They look great, stick great, and are overall really nice decals. I would suggest to anyone to get their decals through sporty982000. If I ever need anymore, he'll be getting my business.

Decal.png

I'll post a picture of the blaster ones too when I put them on!

Ah, Thanks, glad the worked out for you.

One of the things, that happens, if after the stickers have been sitting around awhile, they do get harder to peal off.

And I know I had to adjust my blade awhile back and it might have been when I made them.
Sometimes I use 1mil and then 3mil stuff or even thinner and I forget at times to reset my blade height sometimes.
I did this for a biz, around 2004 and my machine is old now and I just do some every now and then.

This is / was my way to give back to the forum. I learned allot on here. I learn quick and had previous experience. This is just a great forum.

Sporty

Last edited:
Ah, Thanks, glad the worked out for you.

One of the things, that happens, if after the stickers have been sitting around awhile, they do get harder to peal off.

And I know I had to adjust my blade awhile back and it might have been when I made them.
Sometimes I use 1mil and then 3mil stuff or even thinner and I forget at times to reset my blade height sometimes.
I did this for a biz, around 2004 and my machine is old now and I just do some every now and then.

This is / was my way to give back to the forum. I learned allot on here. I learn quick and had previous experience. This is just a great forum.

Sporty

I really appreciated it!
It was no problem, the one BLASTER sticker I used an XACTO knife to peel the paper off. It then stuck perfectly.
I'll take pictures. I now have the BlasterForum one on my quad as well as BLASTER on both my hand guards. I:I