Specialized's 89 Blaster Build

Well i leaned the needle out one clip and knocked the pilot down to a #52 and cleaned out the entire carb. The old pilot(#55) was clogged.
The Bikes running like a raped ape. The mid is much snappier. and a plug chop shows a mocha color a we bit on the rich side still but im happy where it is.
Here she is with my New 2008 Suzuki DRZ 400 SM
cc5d21bc-f061-4370-a52a-3ac9dc196535.jpg

Thanks dude, I think its pretty much finished , other then the DT swap but right now im going to leave her as is.
shes running really good so im just gonna ride her.

So i have come to the conclussion that the Blaster is 100% complete .(minus rear brake bleeding)
No DT swap for this guy. Im waiting on a piston for the Dt and i will assemble it. and Sell it .
So once it gets put together id like around 700 obo for it plus shipping.
Its a complete DT 200 Motor top and bottom end.
Complete wiring harness, DT rad, RPM guage, Temp gauge, Reeds. and DT carb!
Oil injection is removed , Cylinder and cleaned up ports and polished exhaust.
Head is cleaned up aswell.
New Base gasket, head gasket, and clutch cover gasket.

what kind of plastics do you have on the rear? and is the front race fender an 03+ or 88-02?

I just read this whole thread... Damn you put alotta effort into this Blaster!

But I got a few questions. You rode with a 440EX, how did that go as far as racing? On a straight-away, did you beat him?

And what exactly were you running? Port & polished 240 BBK with Vitos top end pipe... What about tire size and gearing, reeds and air filter etc? I'm just curious bc I ride with 400s and I am anxious to see what it would take to beat them.

I just read this whole thread... Damn you put alotta effort into this Blaster!

But I got a few questions. You rode with a 440EX, how did that go as far as racing? On a straight-away, did you beat him?

And what exactly were you running? Port & polished 240 BBK with Vitos top end pipe... What about tire size and gearing, reeds and air filter etc? I'm just curious bc I ride with 400s and I am anxious to see what it would take to beat them.

Well the 440 i ride with doesnt stand a chance anywhere in the trails. In a straight away his will top out around 125km/hr where as mine will do 110ish km/hr but i will beat him all the way there.
also its a custom intake i made all k& n with pre filters 14/39 gearing with boyessan pro reeds. and 20" tires