spark plug question after plug chop

ya thats the problem i didn't think it did anything on the 290 pull so i put the 270 and did it again. so you are saying i need to do one pull on the 270 pull and cut the threads off that plug and check for the coffee color?

before i ported my black and red blaster i had the exhaust vforce3 reeds k&n with no lid and i had a 270 jet and ran awesome but i want this other bike perfect.

well the 290 was in the bike when it was about 1500 ft lower in elevation then i am right now. but i guess tomorrow or wednesday i will try another pull with the 270 jet and see what happens.

well i did another plug chop and with the blue bike with the 270 jet and its light coffee so i will either go to a 280 or 275 jet.

also did a plug chop on the 2003 that has all the engine mods to it and that has a keihien 35mm PWK air striker carb on it and i put a 150 jet with 48 pilot and this is what the plug chop looked like what do you all think?

Attachments

• 2003 blaster plug chop.jpg
    2003 blaster plug chop.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 258
Sweet I would rather have it a little bit rich especially because there is a lot of work done to this motor.