spare frame, what should i do with it

shart

Jun 5, 2012
Cambridge
I've got a spare frame, it's in rough shape as someone tried to extend it. I wanna hear your guys ideas as to what I should turn it into :)

I'd like To see pics of where it was Tried to be extended , just to get an idea on how much work it will need !
532432_10151920575630696_1575383997_n.jpg
there ya go bruce, took me a while to master the art of uploading pictures lolI:I

Wow weird spot to extend it , Maybe try your hand at extending stock a arms and swinger and make it wider , Then drop a yzf600 street bike motor on it there cheaper than the r1 or r6 motors

i dont think i'll be dumping any money in this project, already have 2 blasters and a kx250f so dont really need anymore expensive toys

id throw it in the bed of a truck full of scrap if i had 2 blasters and a kx 250f , i had an 04 yz250f with an Athena 290 big bore kit and pro circuit exhaust as well as a few others that were done before i got it , that thing Ripped , loved the power of the 290 on 2 wheels !

id throw it in the bed of a truck full of scrap if i had 2 blasters and a kx 250f , i had an 04 yz250f with an Athena 290 big bore kit and pro circuit exhaust as well as a few others that were done before i got it , that thing Ripped , loved the power of the 290 on 2 wheels !

that would be a nice mod, i've got a stage 2 cam and pro circuit exhaust as well, I love the grunt and tourque my 250f has

that would be a nice mod, i've got a stage 2 cam and pro circuit exhaust as well, I love the grunt and tourque my 250f has

I rode mine like i stole it , it was my brothers but he didnt ride it that much , my nephew races 85s now but i used to chase him around on his Cobra 50sr and his ktm65 and pit bikes all the time on the 290 , it had soo much power all the time , but he wanted it back

I rode mine like i stole it , it was my brothers but he didnt ride it that much , my nephew races 85s now but i used to chase him around on his Cobra 50sr and his ktm65 and pit bikes all the time on the 290 , it had soo much power all the time , but he wanted it back

constant power is nice, i wish mine didnt top out so quick though

Buy my stock parts to put on it, and sell it as a complete bike or just a roller.

looks like you really like your bbk's :D

my brother bought both bikes with them on there , i put on pipes new bars tires nerfs etc , he still has both but the 440 is down for the count , has works shocks dg nerfs extended a arms etc , i want it back , its in Ill im in Ga , about 900 miles away haha