something really messed up happened.. thought I'd share it.

Vermont Woods

Feb 10, 2010
So yesterday as I was leaving work, I got into the parking lot and noticed an old woman on the ground crying and screaming.. This was next door at the next building (shared parking lot)... Anyways there was a parked van right next to her.. My first thought was wholey crap! I think the lady got hit by the van... I ran back inside my work and told my boss... she said the other employees next door and a large crowd probably had things under control and I was fine to go home... As I was pulling out of the parking lot 2 ambulances and 2 state troopers pulled in... I go to work today to have my boss tell me that the story is all over the local news website... It turns out the lady was 83 years old... She was in fact hit by the van, an 80 year old man backed the van into (ran her over... STOPPED ON HER WITH THE REAR TIRE) got out and pulled forward... This is when I walked outside I missed the incident... Not only did he hit the 83 year old woman there was another woman with her who is in critical condition in the hospital... Now for the really sad news, the 83 year old woman who I heard crying and screaming died on the ambulance ride to the hospital... AHHH I can still hear the screaming and crying in my head, its so messed up!

well they said the whole situation is still under investigation... In my opinion he shouild atleast get his lisence taken away from him just because he is old yah know?.... Hold on I am going to try and find the link that my boss showed us.

I mean I have come to terms that there wasn't anything I could have done... I felt a little better knowing that the cops were called as I saw them as I pulled out of the parking lot... But still, its very messed up and depressing.

I mean thats no way for an 83 year old woman to die... it should have been in her sleep not a slow and painful death... She was screeeaming!

holy sh*t bro that is serios sh*t. that old f**cker shouldnt be driving simpe as that.

Exactly 80 year olds should be going through some type of test to make sure everything is up to par before they can drive i think they are more of a hazard than younger kids, sucks that you had to be the one to walk into that first though, I know I wouldn't want to see that.

no i wasnt the first to see it... i was walking out of work, saw her on the ground screaming... and there were the workers of the next door building there to help her their employees and other shoppers stopped to help... I walked out after she was hit. I didn't see the crash. I then turned around went back into my work and told my boss, she said its obviously being taken care of and she sent me home. Now that the story has been shared on the internet and now on the news I have pieced the story together. Now finding out she died its just terrible... I heard her screaming and crying so I know it was a slow and painful death for her. Its no way for an 83 year old to end their life... scratch that...NOBODY should die that way... its just realllyyyyy sad.

wow thats pretty messed up, people that old should not be driving at all

Not a time for jokes, but is anybody thinking of the southpark old people are driving episode?

Exactly 80 year olds should be going through some type of test to make sure everything is up to par before they can drive i think they are more of a hazard than younger kids, sucks that you had to be the one to walk into that first though, I know I wouldn't want to see that.

:eek::eek::eek:

Exactly. At 65+, everyone should have to take a manditory yearly driver's license exam. It would probably save a LOT of lives.