some new pics!

2001blaster240

Mar 18, 2009
lodi ,ca
got 1 of my packages in today! new renthal bar pad some tusk hand gaurds! "look sick, cheap, and easy as hell to put on"! and the best $1.50 i ever spent a fuel filter! HAHA

f2o2uv.jpg

10368ux.jpg

24fcx2u.jpg

bike looks sick man. I'd love to either have orange or lime green plastics. One thing i would do is put the lights where the front fenders mount instead of where they're at now.. Either way dude nice blaster

bike looks sick man. I'd love to either have orange or lime green plastics. One thing i would do is put the lights where the front fenders mount instead of where they're at now.. Either way dude nice blaster

i thought about the lights going there but im waitin on some air scoops by djack12 so i want to see where those mount up first.

Nice colors, you need to move the left handguard up so it looks even with the other one. Nice colors though if I must say.

Nice colors, you need to move the left handguard up so it looks even with the other one. Nice colors though if I must say.

those pics were taken b4 i realised the bracket from my bars to the hand gaurd were on the wrong sides!!! stupid ass rookie mistake! but now all is well.I:I