Snow ftw!!!!!

Whitty21

Apr 15, 2010
Small town, ON, Canada
this is outside my house today

309ixpt.jpg

screw movin to the states, you want snow come to canada, we know what snow means.

SO PUMPED to get grinding the rails and hitting the jumps on my new skis, it would be sweet of the resorts opened before december

not just cause of snow lol like quads aint that big over here!!and im bored of here lol

screw movin to the states, you want snow come to canada, we know what snow means.

SO PUMPED to get grinding the rails and hitting the jumps on my new skis, it would be sweet of the resorts opened before december

should come down to the states, we already have resorts open on both coasts I:I, where do u ski?

should come down to the states, we already have resorts open on both coasts I:I, where do u ski?

there is resorts open on both costs for us too, unfortunatley i am not on the cost, i ski at local resorts, i would love to ski mountain, and plan to when i am done school, hmmmm i smell a road trip

we had a light covering of snow here on the mountains yesterday, was weird to see a car sitting in a mountain driveway covered with snow, i'm sure "awk mt." had snow too, but this was on the other one "dishong mt. rd."