Sleeve kits

Blasterhart43

Jul 31, 2012
Hey guys I was wondering if when you buy a sleeve kit cannot you just drop it in
the stock blaster head and I'm talking about a big bore sleeve kit

there is no "just drop it in" for any sleeve kit, big bore or standard, it must be done by a machinist

He prolly meant will it fit. no reason to be mean

Last edited by a moderator:
He prolly meant will it fit. no reason to be mean

i was in no way being mean, just answering the question and stating the facts,
and just to ease your sensitivity......:) and maybe a lifetime tv show

Alright we'll I'm sending it to get bored and before I did I wanted to know if it was possible to put a sleeve in the stock head. Also does anyone know what the best port job would be for little Sahara

Last edited by a moderator:
The vito's cylinder is NOT a stock cylinder with a big bore sleeve pressed into it.
You should really price everything out before you decide to go that route. Its not going to be much cheaper then a vito's kit that has the triple exhaust ports

The vito's cylinder is NOT a stock cylinder with a big bore sleeve pressed into it.
You should really price everything out before you decide to go that route. Its not going to be much cheaper then a vito's kit that has the triple exhaust ports

i understand that it isnt i have had one before but i was comparing it to the ct240 with a completly redesigned cylinder... but triple exhaust ports do not make a huge improvement sure it will breathe better but its not a must have a boost port in the piston would be better than triples IMO... the vitos i had was not a round sleeve and i ran a vitos +3mm stroker crank and i never could get my bike running right thus i sold it and went to ported polished cr125 reedmod and kor head bored 60 over with wiseco forged piston and vitos +3mm stroker i like this more than the 240 IMO as not a huge power gain

a boost port in the piston would be better than triples IMO...

Ive never hurd of a boost port in these pistons. what do you mean by this.

Just to the OP Cutting out a regular 200cc cylinder and sleeving it with a 240 is not the same as having a Vitos 240. From my understanding When you sleeve a 200 cylinder to 240 you end up cutting into the transfer ports to make room for the bigger sleeve, This is taking away the breath that 240 could use. Your better off to buy a 240 cylinder, we just picked one up havent used it yet but it dos look sweet!!

Ive never hurd of a boost port in these pistons. what do you mean by this.

Just to the OP Cutting out a regular 200cc cylinder and sleeving it with a 240 is not the same as having a Vitos 240. From my understanding When you sleeve a 200 cylinder to 240 you end up cutting into the transfer ports to make room for the bigger sleeve, This is taking away the breath that 240 could use. Your better off to buy a 240 cylinder, we just picked one up havent used it yet but it dos look sweet!!

Piston boost port...
7508-yamaha-banshee-prolite-pistons.jpg