Carb jetting

brian3127

Jun 22, 2019
I put a Vito's 240 big bore kit and a FMF fatty pipe with a FMF silencer on the blaster.
I'm wondering what jet sizes I should start with.

Idk for sure but id go rich off the bat . One up pilot size, Move clip on needle down one position (raises needle). Id start with 300 main and adjust idle air fuel mixture at fast idle then turn idle to where u want it.. then do your plug chops and go from there. Are u running fancy reeds and open airbox ect?

New reeds but nothing fancy. Air box lid is still on. Where is a good place to get jets from. I looked for blaster jets and none that I see match what I have. And its still has the orginal carb. with mods.

Are you running the stock carb and air filter?..if so I'm still not sure since I have no experience with the the big bores.sorry I know that doesn't really help....if it was stock bore and carb I'd guess starting around 280 with what I've read ..does Vito's not have jetting suggestions?..maybe contact them and ask or keep reading on this site..Ive gone thru almost everything on here in the past yr before signing up to see if anyone still active there are tons of post of what everyone else has run..look up main jets for the brand of carb you ere running..I think some different carb brands have different jet size numbering system so could get even more confusing...they say the enet is forever..that is unless your trying to research stuff and then magically you can't find sht even stuff you read 10 yrs ago..wish I could be of more help..Im not on reg sm like face book and stuff but there are several blaster groups on there that may have more members with b. Bores experience...

Screenshot_20230820-121914.png