• Yes

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters

Unstock240

Oct 7, 2008
mid Ohio
I have a gallon of this metallic blue sitting in my basement. I am going to paint my car with it and possibly most everything metal on my blaster. A car usually takes only a 1/2 gallon at most so I will have plenty left. Do you think the color would go good?? I think the gallon was $60 and my dad said I can have it. It is actually a tad bit lighter than the pic.

CIMG0199.jpg

I will probably try to do it this weekend. Although stripping the whole thing down is not a quick job. I know it's not powder coat but I don't really go through woods or anything like that just mostly open field riding.

I wouldn't paint your frame that color if your going to keep the blue plastic. usually different shades of the same color don't look good together.

i think it would look great bro. also to solve the hole different shad thing, why not paint the plastics while your at it. i think it would look good

i think it would look cool, but i agree different shades of the same color on one bike might look odd... but i would do it if i had the paint. paint your plastics black or somthin, that would look sicc.

I edited this quick for you, so you can get an idea of what it would look like:
blaster.jpg

I like it looks cool thanks for doing that! I used to be good at photoshop but its been awhile haha. I'm painting my car white so I'll have that whole gallon of blue to use up. I'll probably paint my helmet to match. I was gonna do it last weekend but ended up going riding instead. I might go white plastic eventually so it will work out either way.