Shearer_pipe/Holeshotman

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I installed my shearer custom pipe on my bike it "hit" my YFZ rear shock. So instead of letting it rub and rub on there until it broke I simply put a back spacer with a longer bolt and problem solved. I think this may have to do more with how the product was installed then the actual product itself.

PS: I have ridden blasters with FMF, Shearer and Power Pros and Shearer takes them all.

Here is a sh*tty phone pic from the day it broke, I was simply riding hitting a decent size jump and I hear my exhaust getting really loud (more obnoxious than shearer normaly is) so I pull over, and my pipe is hanging off the back so I'm like f*ck the bolt rattled off but NOPE the silencer weld broke right off. And yes I has it installed right it only goes on one way people.

This is why I think this pipe is garbage :D :eek:

http://i47.tinypic.com/a59vlf.jpg

you should take a pic of the silencer tube where your shock was beating the hell outta it and post that too

Here is a sh*tty phone pic from the day it broke, I was simply riding hitting a decent size jump and I hear my exhaust getting really loud (more obnoxious than shearer normaly is) so I pull over, and my pipe is hanging off the back so I'm like f**ck the bolt rattled off but NOPE the silencer weld broke right off. And yes I has it installed right it only goes on one way people.

This is why I think this pipe is garbage :D :eek:

http://i47.tinypic.com/a59vlf.jpg

I know your not happy with the pipe but I think you have gone a little to far with your post.It is not fare to say the pipe is junk.Many people run that pipe and like it.You just had bad luck.Baybe it was the pipe.Maybe it was you.

got a question for holeshot.... does this bike have a reed spacer btwn the intake and reed cage?

No it doesn't. why? BTW I did put spacers on the shock to move it to the left so thats not why it broke, I beleive it broke because the aluminum is 1mm thick on the whole silencer! How can you expect it to hold up 4 ever? ANYWAY I have a power pros pipe now and I LOVE IT, it was 100 bucks cheaper and mounts/fits up 10 times better. :p sounds cleaner etc. etc.

Oh yea and I think it wont break in half! :D

that weld didnt just break it was ripped off by not being installed right....and if it was installed right and still hit the shock thats your problem....

hes answered his own questions... why did it break? incorrect shock was hitting the pipe and he did nothing to correct it.

No it doesn't. why? BTW I did put spacers on the shock to move it to the left so thats not why it broke, I beleive it broke because the aluminum is 1mm thick on the whole silencer! How can you expect it to hold up 4 ever? ANYWAY I have a power pros pipe now and I LOVE IT, it was 100 bucks cheaper and mounts/fits up 10 times better. :p sounds cleaner etc. etc.

Oh yea and I think it wont break in half! :D

so are you retracting your previous statment where it hits the shock in the rear? cuz now youve got it spaced so it cant be the problem

Do you even own a blaster? Your prob some fag that doesn't even have a blaster

See!This is the BS that needs to stop!To much fighting going on.Your 23.Old enuff to just let it slide.You have to come back with some (your a fag) stuff.Grow up and keep the peace on here.

Then before this thread dies I want to say this. SHEARER PIPE IS NOT THE BEST FOR TRAILS AND IS NOT THE BEST BLASTER PIPE OUT THERE. I have only tried 3 diff pipes on MY blaster but from that PowerPros takes it. In my opinion. And if everyone loves it soo much I should have no problem selling it then. aahhhhh hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.