Shearer_pipe/Holeshotman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy_Power

Apr 8, 2008
Rochester,Michigan
Quote from Holeshotman
I did like it for the first day riding topend around my neighborhood, Untill I went to ride trails with it and realized theres ABSOLUTLY nothing untill 5,000 rpms... That pipe is just sh*t bro just accept the fact. Better yet if you want a plain looking, sh*tty quality, rusting chrome, topend ONLY 400 dollar pipe.... ITS FOR YOU! Still 2 weeks + to replace a 10 dollar slincer ??? Its the quality of the Shearer that scares me, it looks china built
End of Holeshotman Quote

Hmm is there a Blaster pipe that comes on the pipe before 5000rpm, NOPE
That’s lots of thrash talk on Shearer, Didn’t U call him like 5 times with some very questionable concerns. Didn’t you have trouble even mounting the pipe without advice from Mat.? I have never seen a weld break at the silencer mount to the frame. You said you were just riding along and the silencer mount just broke off, just like that. That’s what you told Mat.
Didn’t he fix the part for free? Hmm
Never heard of that before, just cruising and the weld broke. Sound like a mounting issue, engine not bolted correctly to the frame, or maybe you hit something
Just a reminder, Shearer pipes are on the fastest single cylinder, twin cylinder and triple cylinder bikes in the world.
Pipe choices are up to the members. There is no stronger pipe for the trails then the Shearer pipe. It’s been dyno tested and proven on the trails and track
Most people who own the pipe will vouch for it.
The Shearer pipe has the most low and mid range power of any pipe on the market. That’s what a trail bike would want, Not a weak front side curve pipe that revs out to 10,000 to 11,000 RPMS.
The high rev pipes loose TQ but gain peak power.
The TQ spread and front side curve will always murder a hi rev pipe in the trails and 300 foot drag…..

so the power pros is not a good trail pipe then

I have not found any power pro to work good on any two cycle
Do they have any national records, NOPE
They are getting out of the two cycle pipe building to focus on building 4 cycle pipes for sport bikes. More money in that, the crowd is older and most likely have money to spend

i dunno man, i gotta say i absolutely LOVE my power pros. and thats a real seat time opinion. i will be honest and say ive never tried a shearer so no comment there.

say i throw a shearer on my bike instead of the toomey...will i gain any hp

Usable power or on power will always win
This is a made up dyno chart
Just to show the front side power...
Just look over my made up chart and decide for yourself
Help_dyno_chart on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The front side gets the bike moving fast out of gates, around corners and to the winners circle

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s lots of thrash talk on Shearer, Didn’t U call him like 5 times with some very questionable concerns. Didn’t you have trouble even mounting the pipe without advice from Mat.? I have never seen a weld break at the silencer mount to the frame.
[/SIZE]

Yeah I did have problems getting the pipe on because it FITS LIKE sh*t! If you have a 400ex shock in the rear it hits. Oh and why is there only 1 bolt mount for the silencer instead of 2 like ALL other pipes??? Cause it trash, thats why. I:I I:I IDK why you gotta quote me dude your the COWARD that wouldn't post my feelings on the pipe in the first place... Is that what this is? you trying to stand up for yourself?

the whole one bolt thing on the silencer isnt cheap and not all pipes have 2 i have an lrd that i love and the silencer has one bolt to mount dude so.......

put up the pic and explain how it broke and what you where doing when it broke.....i just dont see how it could just break since when a pipe is mounted it pretty ridged

Yeah I did have problems getting the pipe on because it FITS LIKE sh*t! If you have a 400ex shock in the rear it hits. Oh and why is there only 1 bolt mount for the silencer instead of 2 like ALL other pipes??? Cause it trash, thats why. I:I I:I IDK why you gotta quote me dude your the COWARD that wouldn't post my feelings on the pipe in the first place... Is that what this is? you trying to stand up for yourself?

So what you are saying is it is Mat Shearer's fault that you put a 400ex shock on the rear of your blaster and now his pipe does not fit? I fyou want to say that you dont like his pipe then state your reasons, but do not come on this forum and start bashing our members and a respected technician. We all know that some people will ONLY get work done by FLOTEK, some by Wildcard and some by Kennedy. There are also the people that will only get their work done by the big name builders like CT Racing and Trinity Racing. If you want to compare products go right on and do that, but do not make this forum look like a bunch of 4 year old kids run it.

I have not found any power pro to work good on any two cycle
Do they have any national records, NOPE
They are getting out of the two cycle pipe building to focus on building 4 cycle pipes for sport bikes. More money in that, the crowd is older and most likely have money to spend

1, They would not have been in business this long if their product wasn't good. Also, the companies that have them build pipes for them would not have used them if they didn't perform.

2, I take it you are talking only drag records and not titles.

3, I spoke with them just this week and they are not getting out of the 2 stroke business and they have been in the 4 stroke pipe building for years.

Holeshotman has stated his opinion, we all do.

ok i was really having a hard time seeing what happened to this pipe in my head, but i think ive figured it out. at first i was think he did a wheelie and stuck the silencer in the dirt causing it to break.... then i read this morons post where hes stated "If you have a 400ex shock in the rear it hits". hmmmm wonder what caused it to break??? if you noticed it was hitting wtf were you doing hitting jumps and riding like that for?

So what you are saying is it is Mat Shearer's fault that you put a 400ex shock on the rear of your blaster and now his pipe does not fit? I fyou want to say that you dont like his pipe then state your reasons, but do not come on this forum and start bashing our members and a respected technician. We all know that some people will ONLY get work done by FLOTEK, some by Wildcard and some by Kennedy. There are also the people that will only get their work done by the big name builders like CT Racing and Trinity Racing. If you want to compare products go right on and do that, but do not make this forum look like a bunch of 4 year old kids run it.

It looks like he was trying to state his case earlier until this thread was opened. After that he was only defending himself and it was never stated that 4 year olds "run" this forum, but there are some that post like they are that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.