Clutch not engaging

But just seeing that DOES make me think that I should get a case saver though!
Awesome..and yes. Def get a case saver..I've always made mine in the past and will probably make my own again since I need 3 of them and have more time than money..this case had jb weld on it there when I got it and "looked better" but It had some severe damage around balancer and a few other cracks in it..it's actually been a nightmare trying to get fixed .2 different welders filled it up and I did the clean up and both had issues I had to fix .I don't have a tig myself so after the frustration of 2 other messing it up I figured if it was to get jacked again I would do it ..the clutch lever area I used harbor freight aluminum brazing rods with some tooling I made to form the shape inside..(I don't recommend it).it is not really aluminum and when it cools it's extremely hard..the tig weld that was put in literally crumbled out during clean up and had to fill a hole there the size of a quarter..I just wanted all the jb weld out of it..good luck with your fix..

But just seeing that DOES make me think that I should get a case saver though!
Awesome..and yes. Def get a case saver..I've always made mine in the past and will probably make my own again since I need 3 of them and have more time than money..this case had jb weld on it there when I got it and "looked better" but It had some severe damage around balancer and a few other cracks in it..it's actually been a nightmare trying to get fixed .2 different welders filled it up and I did the clean up and both had issues I had to fix .I don't have a tig myself so after the frustration of 2 other messing it up I figured if it was to get jacked again I would do it ..the clutch lever area I used harbor freight aluminum brazing rods with some tooling I made to form the shape inside..(I don't recommend it).it is not really aluminum and when it cools it's extremely hard..the tig weld that was put in literally crumbled out during clean up and had to fill a hole there the size of a quarter..I just wanted all the jb weld out of it..good luck with your fix..

So I got the other pushrod in and that helped line up the arrows on the case and actuation arm.

But the clutch cable still isn’t quite long enough. Who knows why. ‍♂️

So I’m just waiting on the world’s slowest Amazon delivery driver, who is clearly not motivated to finish and go home early on a Friday, to deliver my adjustable clutch cable.

He must hate his wife. Been there, done that!

Reactions: Whatsup2day
So I got the other pushrod in and that helped line up the arrows on the case and actuation arm.

But the clutch cable still isn’t quite long enough. Who knows why. ‍♂️

So I’m just waiting on the world’s slowest Amazon delivery driver, who is clearly not motivated to finish and go home early on a Friday, to deliver my adjustable clutch cable.

He must hate his wife. Been there, done that!
Did you get the new cable yet?