selling blaster for raptor

have you seen fcfeds thread about his 400ex....well over a thousand bucks to fix it, i think ill stick with a 200+ top end job on a 2 stroke

Ours is gonna cost alot of money it needs the frame fixed and the motor gone through but i expected it from a 4 stroke but i have to say it lasted a long time(engine) but the frame disappointed me..............

x100000000000000000000000000000000000 freek....and there's just less sh*t to break than on a 4 stroke

im 15, i would say im pretty knoledgable about blasters and MOST quads......im sure there is plenty of people to back me up on that 2......but yes age is no excuse at all...i betcha i no more about 250rs, and thre wheelers than ost people on this site.....so if i was you i would just start reading and paying attetion to alot of the stuff on thise site and you would learn alot

man 2 pokers are so simple and easy to fix, i'd work on one of them over a 4 stroke any day. only thing easier is a funnycar/altered chassis or tube chassis drag car but thats a whole different world

all i have to say is, whatever floats ur boat dude, if he wants to spend a million dollars on a topend if he needs one, lesson learned, lets not be hard on him, lets just let hum get the craptor.

I paid $1045 to a guy that charges $40/hr.....i had a whole motor rebuild, new coil....i spend about $15 on gas a week $8 for a small 12oz mc1 bottle....my bike burns alot of gas anyways.....im tired of spending all this money when i barely ever get to ride, and on top of all this sh*t, i have to replace the bottom end bearings again!!!! what a pain in the f*cking ass i tell you!!!!

I paid $1045 to a guy that charges $40/hr.....i had a whole motor rebuild, new coil....i spend about $15 on gas a week $8 for a small 12oz mc1 bottle....my bike burns alot of gas anyways.....im tired of spending all this money when i barely ever get to ride, and on top of all this sh*t, i have to replace the bottom end bearings again!!!! what a pain in the f**cking ass i tell you!!!!

the guy dident do it right i would raise hell in that dealership. or you dident break it in right or something else. same sh*t happened to my friend he blew it up took it to a shop, they charged a grand and a month later it blew up again.

Lol talk about getting flamed. I completely understand why you want to trade for a four stroke. I don't see why some of these guys are so butt-hurt about crossing over to the dark side. The kid wants a new bike that can be considered to be slightly more reliable. No harm in that. I understand the headache of things constantly going wrong with a Blaster, but mine was a basket case that I bought for 100 dollars. Oh well, I wish you good luck with the Rappy, I'm sure you'll like it. Here's a pretty cool video to watch about modding up a smaller Raptor. CT Racing Ultimate MX Raptor 250 Project - ATV On Demand

if everyone is gonna pitch a biotch, then fine, i'll keep my god damn mistake and rebuild the bottom end myself!!! im going to go and pitch a biotch to my mechanic too!!! i aint ever gonna let him rebuild it.....he races a Kentucky Trash Machine (KTM) anayways.... i might even buy a new +3 stroker crank....cause if my rod is effed, then hell, stroker is the way to go....

they're not bad to do man...and once you tear into it you'll realize how much easier it is than a car...