sell it or keep it?

Apr 21, 2010
Hudson Valley
ok i know that this is blasterforum so i know im mostly gonna hear keep it and work it.... but im soo sick of all the things that go wrong im wishing i never bought it in the first place... new problems every week and i rode it 3 times after the pipe and airfilter and rejet and i already dont know if it'll be fast enough

i say keep it, your never gonna get what you think you deserve out of it , money wise.
what all is wrong with it? it cant be that many things

it runs fine... for now... but like i said i rode it like 3 times after mods and now it doesnt seem thatttt fast but its quick, its all the little sh*t that goes wrong that is sooo dumb yet it manages to keep me from riding... im just getting all worked up over 1 wheel nut.... i just hope the problems slow down for a little while bec if they keep coming i might have to sell it seeing as how im turning 16 soon and gonna be needing money for a car and stuff....

i know it will break when im riding... but i love the thing its been with me for a long time and i know whatever i get will be someone elses old headache turned into mine.... just kinda blowin off some steam

it runs fine... for now... but like i said i rode it like 3 times after mods and now it doesnt seem thatttt fast but its quick, its all the little sh*t that goes wrong that is sooo dumb yet it manages to keep me from riding... im just getting all worked up over 1 wheel nut.... i just hope the problems slow down for a little while bec if they keep coming i might have to sell it seeing as how im turning 16 soon and gonna be needing money for a car and stuff....

thats wats happend to me its somethin new broke every week.

preventative maintance, every machine needs it. Check your quad out before you ride it. Make sure nuts and bolts are tight, chains adjusted properly. One little thing wrong can lead to something major going out on it

look the blasty is 12 years old. maybe havin so many problems is a maitnance issue. hope you do propper break in procedures and leakdown tests. that will cure most headaches. as for a stuck bolt..... come on bolts get stuck sometimes buy an air impact or hit the gym. all toys are headaches. that is what makes the bond so strong.