sc0r1a's rebuild

I have to rebuild the motor, obviously, but i've been reading about port work and head work, but whats the differences in the port works? and what does the head work do?

oh there is certain guys on here that have their own way of doing sh*t and get slight different results?

did some more work today...

down006.jpg

down002.jpg

down004.jpg

down001.jpg

and finally...
down005.jpg

tearing sh*t apart is fun... putting it back together the right was is a biotch

just a quick update on the build...
I'm going to be sandblasting everything in a week or so and then powder coating shortly after
And since you cant sandblast or powder coat (cant remember what one it is) the a-arms i'm getting the tops paint matched, the frame with rust protecting chip guard and the bottoms with the same stuff but black... I'll leave a texture on them, but i think it'll look good. its like rhino lining but not as strong or expensive.

not to many people have been following the thread and i'm too lazy to start a new one but I just got Mr. 305's motor in the mail today...

IMG_0437.jpg

and hopefully it'll be painted sometime this week, really depends with the body shop... the guys that work there like to ride snowmobiles and we just got our first 6 inches of snow so my stuff might be pushed aside.. again

i like the polished clutch cover...i would take the rubber thingers off your top end and put them on that one tho...i asked kennedy about them and he said they stop vibration and cracking of the fins....just a thought..looks good man

ya i told Mr it was wrapped up tighter than a ticks ass lol

good looking out Yb, i'll swap them out before i put the motor in

I bet you'd like that lol but i dont think its coming off the motor anytime soon kinda like :)