sc0r1a's rebuild

sc0r1a

Jun 11, 2009
Ohio
I ceased the motor a couple weeks ago and thought about fixing it and selling it... But i decided it isn't smart right now for me to buy another quad, so i figured i'd go with what i've been wanting to do... lime green frame, maybe orange, really haven't decided yet

before

Phone002-1.jpg

last night

build008.jpg

and about an hour and half worth of work today
build003.jpg

build004.jpg

another rebuild sweet!

i like the orange on that screw driver in 1 of your pics

check out this photo cut the brackets off that i have circled since you dont need them anymore.. i did this on mine and it cleans up the frame a little
wamvqc.jpg

Good call on the brackets yb

I was thinking green b/c of my helmet

build0987.jpg

but then i got a chubby when i saw the new 450r
450r.jpg

Hey yb the brackets you cut off what are the for?
Go orange bro. Dam look at that piston you ride the sh!t out the Blaster I see.

And that is some hauler you got there!

i wish that was my truck, its the tits man. My girlfriends Mom and Dad had a black one with horse graphics down the side(they were big into horses), but then her Dad lost his job so they had to get rid of it and file for bankruptcy, so thats a biotch. The red one in the picture was her uncles he got rid of it and bought a F250 v10, its sweet. I sh*t you not monthly payment on one of those units is a little less than a 1000 a month!

Hey yb the brackets you cut off what are the for?
Go orange bro. Dam look at that piston you ride the sh!t out the Blaster I see.

And that is some hauler you got there!

the two are for the lower fender support bar and the other one is for the e brake cable

i wish that was my truck, its the tits man. My girlfriends Mom and Dad had a black one with horse graphics down the side(they were big into horses), but then her Dad lost his job so they had to get rid of it and file for bankruptcy, so thats a biotch. The red one in the picture was her uncles he got rid of it and bought a F250 v10, its sweet. I sh*t you not monthly payment on one of those units is a little less than a 1000 a month!

i bet man.....if i where to get a f250 it would have to be a diesel not a gas sucking v-10

the two are for the lower fender support bar and the other one is for the e brake cable

Oh ok thanks. My Blaster didnt come with the lower fender mounts LOL.
I am going to take them off when the Blaster gets a rebuild next winter. Oh do you know if it ok to cut the oil line brace off the back off the Blaster seems useless since I took out the oil injection.

Oh ok thanks. My Blaster didnt come with the lower fender mounts LOL.
I am going to take them off when the Blaster gets a rebuild next winter. Oh do you know if it ok to cut the oil line brace off the back off the Blaster seems useless since I took out the oil injection.

i would leave the brace but you could cut the tabs off for the tank...thats 1 thing i forgot before i painted mine

oh wait, your not talking about the oil guard my bad i dont know about that maybe yb knows he's pretty helpfull or someone else.
I wouldn't see why not, the other side doesn't have it