sc0r1a's rebuild

Damn thats looking nice!!

Thanks man.
I'm still working out the carb issue, i think i'm going to send the whole thing off to my mechanic i'm tired of the head ache and i'll know it will be tuned prefect.
And I'm browsing eBay for a new rear shock.

I just got this guy in the mail today :)

IMG_0547.jpg

and i'm watching some stuff on ebay and i'll know by the end of the night if i get it or not

yeah man they are a little shorter do the extra clamp mod....i have that and they seem to be nice......those bars are the same as mine

Just got the my new 450r rear shock :)
red wasn't my first choice, lets just hope it performs better than the old one
(i cant get the picture to load on photobucket)

well boys we're running strong now. Turned out the reeds we're messed up, so i flipped them around and gave it a couple kicks and it fired up but now well. messed with it some more and after a couple fires and a few backfires it finally started to run. after reving it a few times stopped acting stupid and runs like a bat outta hell, well as good as it can on the snow. Idles perfect no problems, and starts up first kick.
I was bring it home from my gayrage i passed a cop..... i turned down a road and ducked into some dudes back yard and had to call a buddy to come pick me up. lol the cop passed the house a couple times, i was sh*tting a brick

time for a couple pictures

outside of my garage, new favorite picture
IMG_0566.jpg

at the house i was hiding at lol
IMG_0567.jpg

I went to start it up again and i had to kick and kick and it finally started but sounds slightly like ass and didn't rev like it should, the warmer it got the better it sounded so idk

just gotta let it warm up before you ride man, don't want to cold seize that thing right after a rebuild. looks awesome bet it felt AWESOME to ride it

eh well when the tires mostly spin you cant do much, but it was nice to finally see it move. i was so excited i didnt have gloves, goggles, or a lid.
I let me friend ride it freakin retard hammered it down practically redlining the thing while i was at my girlfriends, i went out and yelled at him. He didn't know about breaking in the top end...