sc0r1a's rebuild

keep your head up man, bike is lookin great. at least wait it out till you get it running and can ride it a bit

well i was sitting around work bored today and found a stencil set and thought what could i do with this?

Heres what i came up with...

IMG_0536.jpg

Repping the last name. I'll more than likely go down the other side as well. If i dont like it i can always give it a quick wash with paint thinner and its like it was never there.

dude you gotta clean up those plastics and stuff to go with that nice pretty frame and stuff lol. looks cool tho with the stencil...

I guess i have some tag handle bars on the way :)
I sold the rear shock yesterday, so i'm going to be looking for a new one.

I saw that the other day figured it'd be more by now, i'll prolly watch it and see what happens.
Although my swing are is set up for a 400 shock with the new mount.

With all the work i've been doing to my quad my girlfriend is finally getting into it and she said she wanted me to do hers. Right now its spray bombed purple frame and pink stripes on black plastics, we just wanted to make it hers and no longer her brothers. The plan is a baby blue frame with pink ascents with an 03+ hood and headlight and more than likely new plastics.
I'm going to start building my blaster army, look out freek, we already have three in the arsenal lol and i have my eye on a little dime piece sitting in my best friends moms barn that hasn't been ridden in about a year and half, we'll see about this on come springtime.