Ridind Today and Yesterday

Hillbilly_Proud

Dec 11, 2012
Fairborn, OH
What browser u using?

No they just come to run vin numbers and act like we were in trouble... The only time you get in trouble is if you ride on the way better trails in the woods, sucks, but the kids know to stay outa them or they could lose their bikes

My lil bro hasn't uploaded the better vids yet, I guess, I dunno why not... One vid I was doin some major 180 degree turn drifting and one i spun out hittin a slight turn at about 35 to 40 and luckily kept all 4 tires on the ground I:I

What browser u using?

No they just come to run vin numbers and act like we were in trouble... The only time you get in trouble is if you ride on the way better trails in the woods, sucks, but the kids know to stay outa them or they could lose their bikes

I would be scared to have the vins ran on any of my quads. All were bought from Craigslist without titles

Lol mine was to, I got lucky... That was my step dad in the vid, I pulled up right afterwards. I came around the corner and "OHHHHH sh*tTTTT" haha. I told him man I just bought this a couple weeks ago from craigslist, he said "well it better not be stolen". I said man if it was stolen to my knowledge I woulda been gone and trust me you wouldnt be able to catch me lol. He just looked at me kinda funny

Lol that's good. I one time got pulled over in my old Malibu .i asked the cop if he thought his car could keep up with me . He told me I didn't want any part of the cop car. I told him the nitrous bottle in the trunk says other wise. He just stared at me while he wrote the ticket lol

My daughters new outfit
8038-maleah.jpg

Awesome bro! I never stop for the po-po's I'm all legal- registered and plated, but no cop is catching me! Really not many legal free places to ride!

Awesome bro! I never stop for the po-po's I'm all legal- registered and plated, but no cop is catching me! Really not many legal free places to ride!

Finding places close to ride sucks... The place we were at aint the best place to ride, but the cops know its legal and they hate it... If we stay on the other side of the creek they can't make it over there in their cars so they dont bother you at all. I make the kids stay on the "non cop" side of the creek now lol I know my oldest boy and he would be the one to smart off to the cop and get his bike taken

When I was younger we had all kinds if places to ride. But now days nothing. But I have been working on this one guy down here he has about 20 acres . And I'm working on the guy down the street he has trails made but hasn't had a quad for a few years he lost his quad when his girlfriend wreaked and passed away on it .

When I was younger we had all kinds if places to ride. But now days nothing. But I have been working on this one guy down here he has about 20 acres . And I'm working on the guy down the street he has trails made but hasn't had a quad for a few years he lost his quad when his girlfriend wreaked and passed away on it .

Damn thats crazy... That's why im pretty set on join DDR, for $12 a month its great for my 7 person family. It would be 70 a day at a place that just charges 10 a rider ya know

I just hate having to load the quad hook to the trailer etc etc. I wish I was young and dumb still . We use to jump on the quads and rip down 725 7 miles to bellbrook to ride never worry about cops or nothing .hell I rode from spring valley to Jamestown one night on my quad to go to a party lol.