1st Day of Spring . Went riding :)

Looks like some great riding damn i gotta get mine running and get a license so I can go down there and ride
and speaking of 250's saw one ripping down 46 earlier just popping wheelies on the side of the road one sexy machine thats for sure

Looks like some great riding damn i gotta get mine running and get a license so I can go down there and ride
and speaking of 250's saw one ripping down 46 earlier just popping wheelies on the side of the road one sexy machine thats for sure

Get it together & Come on down bro :D i Rode the Multi Colored 250 Last time i was down there. Im not gonna lie Its scared the crap out of me lol. I think he said it has power-bands in every gear. I found it very hard to keep the ass end straight. Ill stick to my Blasters I:I

didnt see any blasters in the videos did you post the wrong ones and could hardly see anyting, just sayin

Yea bro the 2 Vid's I actually did get were of the 250 Dirt Bikes doing a hill climb. Im workin on a better camera. Toledo ... Thats just right down the river from me :D You ride yellow creek? B)

Gave The Blaster a bath :D Looks alot better but now my damn headlights dont work at all. Taillight either. But there connected so Ill have to figure this out soon Cause im working on a all nighter ASAP I:I

96Blaster1.jpg

96Blaster3.jpg

96Blaster2.jpg

Its looking good i really like the two round headlights. Being a giant Cincinnati Bengals fan it us just hard for me to like the black/yellow theme lol