trail riding carnage today :( and 250x/blaster comp

alright thanks, very helpfull, also what are some other parts from the 400ex that fit? i know the ams fit but what bout the swinger? shocks?

Someone posted on here that the 400 plastics fit. I think the front shocks will work. The 400ex and 250r use the same frame. I think the x frame is just a little shorter than the 250r frame.

Not sure about the swinger.

how can i tell what carb is on mine?? for some reason i think its a keihen, ill look in a lil bit though, gotta take seat/ rear plastics off to get to the choke, and with it up it almost touches the bottom of the gas tank,
ill check what it is and report back

just looked at it... its a keihon ( sp? ) says for motorcycle race use only on it and only other marking besides that was the name and than on the right side has PE on it... definatly bigger than stock since there is a adaptor to go up in size to fit the stock intake tube on it

041909_145301.jpg

041909_145301.jpg

041909_145200.jpg

how can i identify what size it is for sure?

its a pe series, google keihin carbs and you can go to there site and look up the pe series, i have a 26mm on one of my blastys, decent carb

theres a diagram on the site that shows the measurments are of diffrent size carbs, like the o.d of the intake is **, so the carb is a **mm