Rear axle need help please

Oh cool others have them and say they work good. A lot banshee buddies of mine said they like it better too.

Got a quick question too for you guys. I got a new chain will I need to cut a link off now I dropped a tooth in front or will it pick up the slack by tightening it . Didn't put it on yet.

You will prolly find you can use the chain without cutting it if you have only dropped the Front by one.

It all depends what sprocket you were running before.

Reactions: Cr250R
Everything was stock. So same rear just took one out the front. Great.thanks.
Make sure you always buy chains and sprockets at the same time, if that's the old rear sprocket it may cause premature damage and wear or worse on your new chain and front sprocket.

Make sure you always buy chains and sprockets at the same time, if that's the old rear sprocket it may cause premature damage and wear or worse on your new chain and front sprocket.

Thanks yea I ment to say same rear as original .have been riding for almost 16 years admittedly I never had to do this before with axle bearings was a PITA that old sprocket and front one are rounded and the chain was stretched to its max. tried a xring chain this time. Thank you to everyone who helped me this was easier thanks to you all.

when i dropped back to a 13t front sprocket from a 14t, i had to cut 2 or 3 links out of my chain.
you will need to cut it, or you'll have no adjustment left.

No problem man. Looks nice! I'm not a big fan of flames, but they look good on there and prob add a couple hp lol