Raptor 700 and 660 Axles are they the same?

gaffer

Sep 26, 2010
Pembrokeshire South Wales UK
I have fitted a Durablue Raptor 660 axle into one of my blasters today 3" over stock which is great. I have been offered a Raptor 700 axle free of charge just have to go and fetch it but its a 90 mile round trip does anyone know if the 700 is the same as the 660? I:I

Thats all well and good but the cost of fuel over here in the uk at the moment it is really not worth a trip until I know it will fit and if it doesnt what the hell do I do with a stock raptor axle lol

Dont waste your time. They're completely different.

Thanks for that saved me a load of grief as it happens the axle will be brought down to me in december when they come to my locality for a holiday, so will stick it on ebay which is what I suggested to them but the older generation (of which I am fast becoming a member....) is not wanting to use "such new fangled fads"
Thanks all for input these places are such a great source of information also it is good to know that there are other people all over our planet that just enjoy playing in the dirt as much as my son and I do I:I

KEEP EM SHINY SIDE UP :D

Thanks for that saved me a load of grief as it happens the axle will be brought down to me in december when they come to my locality for a holiday, so will stick it on ebay which is what I suggested to them but the older generation (of which I am fast becoming a member....) is not wanting to use "such new fangled fads"
Thanks all for input these places are such a great source of information also it is good to know that there are other people all over our planet that just enjoy playing in the dirt as much as my son and I do I:I

KEEP EM SHINY SIDE UP :D

No problem! Wouldnt want to see someone waste there time with something that just wouldnt work. Ride on! I:I