Raptor 660r Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow man your bike looks great, may i suggest getting a pro design intake, or some thing similar, the way the stock ones just sit in there is a terrible design and lets in way to much dirt.I:I

wow man your bike looks great, may i suggest getting a pro design intake, or some thing similar, the way the stock ones just sit in there is a terrible design and lets in way to much dirt.I:I

Trust me on this one man, i already have my christmas list made lol, but everything is covered, once i get more mulla, more parts I:I

sweet ride there one question tho why the GYTR pipe??
did it already have it when you bought it???
idk im just saying because there are MUCH better pipes out for it i read a pipe shoot out for one of these the other day and the top 3 pipes were CT, yoshi, and alba.....
BUT thats just me you do have a very nice quad that would still tear my warrior a new one so haha.

Why the GYT-R pipe? Well it was a toss up between the GYT-R, the motoworks or the HMF. HMF kind of made like a baby sound so I didnt want that one, and I kind of want to put GYT-R stuff on it yah know? I absolutely hated the look of the CT pipe, and looks do count for me so I didnt want that one. Its not the full pipe its just the slip on. I got more than enough power, so I didnt need the whole pipe, plus i didnt have the extra cash ah ha,
but thank you. I gotta get my a YFZ450 or a Raptor 700r GYT-R front bumper, the ones for the 660 look like sh*t!

Well idk about you, but I'm extremely happy with the pipe, its got a nice roar to it lol. Its ok though, I was going to get the gytr or the motoworks so i just got the gytr =D

Yes sir. The only thing my dad helped me with was putting the swingarm bearings in cause its his press, helped me with the powdercoating (money wise) and is going to help me bleed the brakes, but other than that I do everything on my own quad. I absolutely hate when people say, " O I see daddy buys your quads and pays for them." When that is so not true. Pics coming in a minutes next post with pics so look!
Yea I'm still trying to get there and I'm like 75% there, just need to learn how to rebuild a motor and I think I'm set. I can pretty much take most of the crap of on a bike or quad off or apart and put it back together. I have taken apart my old blaster motor with my dad but now I have a 4 poke bike and those are hard to do.

000_0001_00.jpg

000_0002_01.jpg

000_0003_00.jpg

000_0004_00.jpg

000_0006_00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.