Rad valve vs Vforce 2 n'nat

no, i was wrong, it's the pwk that comes in the 33, i just remebered thinkin why doesnt the 34 come in a better model than the pj, and mistook it for the stryker

Im seen your add. I'm doin some reading on these carbs, the idea, according to numbers is a 33. I'm trying to decide if I will ever go to a BB. If not I may get that from u. Is it new? Where did ya get it? I really want New, not like new but New in Box. I'm weird like that!

Don't you have a 35mm Air Stryker? I thought you said you did already? At any rate, my 35mm isn't the Air Stryker model and it's not new in box. It came off of a KDX200 dirtbike, but I cleaned it completely and everything is in perfect working condition.

i havent tried it out yet. this is going on my ported 240 engine that is still under construction. anyways heres the link to my thread with the pics of that cage in it. theres pics of it before and after and from lots of angles

http://www.blasterforum.com/pics-vids-9/can-you-guess-one-stock-36306/

That looks Bad Ass! I wonder why they did'nt open them up a bit more from factory??

Don't you have a 35mm Air Stryker? I thought you said you did already? At any rate, my 35mm isn't the Air Stryker model and it's not new in box. It came off of a KDX200 dirtbike, but I cleaned it completely and everything is in perfect working condition.

No Im have a OKO 30MM. Good price But I want new and would def have to be air stryker. Thanks though.

That looks Bad Ass! I wonder why they did'nt open them up a bit more from factory?? .

so you would feel that low end hit real hard and think you got sumthin for all that money
might as well go back to a stock choked down pipe to match your new choked down intake
IMO, in stock form, they go against everything we strive to achieve on these bikes, getting as much air/fuel into, and out of the motor, if you increase the flow into it by porting, you should match that with equally flowing intakes/carbs and pipes
sounds to me...you just went from 8 quarter sized reed openings to 4 dime sized ones, just doesn't add up to me

so you would feel that low end hit real hard and think you got sumthin for all that money
might as well go back to a stock choked down pipe to match your new choked down intake
IMO, in stock form, they go against everything we strive to achieve on these bikes, getting as much air/fuel into, and out of the motor, if you increase the flow into it by porting, you should match that with equally flowing intakes/carbs and pipes
sounds to me...you just went from 8 quarter sized reed openings to 4 dime sized ones, just doesn't add up to me

I'm not really following what you are getting at? :-/

i dont understand how a stock cage would flow like a vforce cage ported or not the vforce is going to have way more tip area

the rad valve's stock openings are way smaller than the vf-3's, and only 1/2 as many
it has to be cutting down on over all cfm's

choking the flow, like the narrowest point in the whole in/out equation

the rad valve's stock openings are way smaller than the vf-3's, and only 1/2 as many

I personally don't know how big the openings are between the two, but the quantity of them is pretty irrelevant for any reason other than for purposes of velocity.

Ass dyno FTW (sarcasm). I know on Quadracers Vforce 2 and 3 produce more power than the Rad valve. Same goes for Banshees. I'm selling the Rad valve from my LT. The thing is too restrictive with it's tiny 39mm ID intake.

Why? It's just a matter of surface area that can flow through. I'm just going off my own first hand experience running both of them.

WHOA first hand experience??? whats that?? lmfao!!! i thought it was better to just assume and blabber about stuff you have never tried.... I:I

I can agree with this statement, there is a couple more reasons I went with the rad valve too. I dont have to put blobs of RTV on it to get it to seal like the Vforces. This newer design eliminated the stock intake boot, (which eliminates another area to leak) and if you want to go to a larger carb, I don't have to worry about buying a $65 intake boot, I just get the larger connector with clamps ,which I did, from boysen for $12. I did plan on Modding this valve at some point, to achieve better flow, but I want to run it stock for a season so I can give it a fair shake on performance and do a report on it. I'm not looking to be the fastest out there, but I don't think I'll have any new problems tryin to keep up with ya. I'll always be a couple lengths behind , for safety purposes- Heeeheee!

the vforce is the only ones with a 4 pedal design instead of just 2 giving them more tip area from what i know

Also cost twice as much to rebuild as my Rad valve reeds. And you can run individual two stage pedals instead of the one two stage larger one as the rad valve comes with, I have discussed this with Boysen, and they have given me great feedback! Oh Ya They are located in PA too!!!

Selling my rad valve they do not offer bigger boot and it is crazy restriction on the engine here's vforce spects

Attachments

• IMG_3763.PNG
    IMG_3763.PNG
    275.4 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: Awk08