Race Season Started Today

OConnor Racing

Mines Bigger
Technician
Dec 1, 2009
CT
www.kenoconnorracing.com
First races of the season for KOR sponsored Jag Motor sports (Kenny and Jordan Gibson) at Dade City in Florida. Two motos and Jag pulled off two first place finishes. WAY TO GO JAG MOTORSPORTS!!!!!!!!!!! Great start to a long season of racing.

tell them boys congrats, and of course congrats to you for building them the .........
POWAA to win !!!! I:I

BTW.....
from the talk on here, you'd swear there was only one kind of racing,
and it doesn't start till late april and runs 5 second moto's ??? :eek:

First races of the season for KOR sponsored Jag Motor sports (Kenny and Jordan Gibson) at Dade City in Florida. Two motos and Jag pulled off two first place finishes. WAY TO GO JAG MOTORSPORTS!!!!!!!!!!! Great start to a long season of racing.
congrats on a great start to the season. nothing like it to keep the adrenalin pumping for the rest of the season.

tell them boys congrats, and of course congrats to you for building them the .........

BTW.....
AWK....some of us are way to banged up to do anything more than a 5sec or lower moto. lol. :D

congrats again to the gibsons and ken !!!!

BTW.....

so what wins mx? power or skill? rider and suspension for mx wins, pure powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for drag wins I:I I:I I:I congrats to jordan for his wins!!

Thanks everyone and I gotta say that none of the sucess so far would be possible without Ken's help. So a big shout out to O'Connor Racing!!!!

3-3-20124.jpg

432049_332975980082677_100001108335995_935966_1266614285_n.jpg

3-3-20123.jpg

jordans website Home Page

thanx for the pics gibby, congradulate jordan for us !!!!