Ken Oconnor Racing Trivia Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whos doing this contest? need to know my competition ;)

there's a few playing along this past week, but i have a feeling there's a few hiding in the bushes too ???

ok boys and girls, if you're not already a subscribing member ? get your subscription to BF paid if you'd like to participate (subscribe, not donate )
here..........
http://www.blasterforum.com/payments.php

just got off the phone with ken, he's busy as hell and headed to the shop, the questions have been Pm'd to me and i will start a new thread today titled " The Official KOR Trivia Contest" at 12 noon...sharp !!!
all 20 questions will be listed.
the thread will be in the advertising section so only subscribing members can post. (i have to double check that )

ken has decided to amend the rules to allow all participants to post one set of answers per 24 hours and the contest will run until someone wins.
you must have all answers correct to win.

your post should look like this, with the answers following the #............

if i were playing, i'd copy and paste the 20#'s as above into notepad or wordpad and have the first 7 answers already inserted, then play the remaining 13 questions and answer in notepad, then copy and paste it into your post when complete.

please re-read the rules in the first post of this thread, they will not be repeated in the official thread.
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.