question 4 stroke

it needs to be at least lapped.

was the valve seat ok? what about guide? why does it need a valve in the first place?

need info on what happened to it, abridged version is fine don't need the "i was racing......blah blah blah"

just it bent, burnt, mushroomed, sank, dropped, etc

im sorry im just alittle itred and dont want to type lol, it droped when i was riding in my yard and it just bogged out and got in the garage took off the air box lid and tried to start it and was push air and compreshion out the carb and my dad said a valve was stuck so i took it all apart and i seen it not bent alot but visable it just taped the piston enough to take the carbon off LUCKLY.

Not luck. You were paying attention. That's just smart. So many numbnuts would have ridden around til it was beat to hell.

I'm currently putting together a YFZ motor that I bought from a guy who said, "It just quit running!?" I took it apart and it had a hole in the head, along with a burned out head gasket, that you could stick a pencil through. How long do you think they rode it without water to produce that kind of damage?

Not luck. You were paying attention. That's just smart. So many numbnuts would have ridden around til it was beat to hell.

How long do you think they rode it without water to produce that kind of damage?
Don't wanna know :(

When I bought my wildcat the po said that it had a brand new topend and ran great, but after a few minutes of riding it would overheat.

Well after some wrenching I come to find out.... theres no coolant! The idiot didn't refill the coolant system after he rebuilt it so it was just running on what was in the exchangers.

What are people thinking?? I guess they don't.......