Project: Bottoms Up

No it was not a kit, each can was sold separately. I purchased it from advanced auto parts. Dupli has a patented spray nozzle that dosnt spray clumps of paint like your typical red nozzles. It creates a cleaner more uniform look to the paint, and advanced is the only place i know were to get it.

Last edited:
Another small update I installed my 400ex rear shock.

0622091809.jpg

To mount the bottom I used the blasters stock pin and washer, 2 3/8 washers, and 3/8 black piping for the spacer. I had to drill the shock to fit the blaster stock pin.

0622091723.jpg

0622091741.jpg

To mount the top I used 3/8x3" Bolt, 1 nut, 3 washers, 1 lock washer, blaster upper shock bushings, and 1/4 black piping that i had to drill out to match the bolt. The 1/4 piping fit snug inside the frame mount holes, so there is very little play.

0622091803.jpg

0622091808.jpg

Well the motor is going back together now that i have all the parts. Im pretty sure i have the transmission in correctly, everything is turning smoothly.
downsized_1019091747.jpg

lookin great. my wife's blaster is down with a busted case. until it come up on the priority list, and it's down the list a bit, it's going to stay down. i was thinking of tearing it down to the frame and making it all pretty, but she wants something bigger anyways. seeing posts like this inspires me, however.

nice poroject you have there. cant wait to see it complete. i used duplicolor also on my frame it turned out great.

Well got it all together and started breaking her in today. She is running mint! I do have a couple issues, the kick start return spring is broken and the carb is poring gas out of the over flow tube. So i just need another day to fix those items and break her in completely.

downsized_1025091637.jpg

downsized_1025091637a.jpg

downsized_1025091637b.jpg