Problems!!!!

joshy4867

Oct 7, 2012
kpt,423
What Does It Mean You Put It In Gear And You Can Feel It Take Ever Gear 1 N 2 3 4 5 6 But Doesnt Move, Thinking Sumthings Wrong With Clutch Pushrod Assembly But Still Clueless Open To Anything To Check..

it will go in gear u can feel it and then it dont go i think ive got the wrong size Ball in the push rod things, would that cause it to do that ???

your saying that you can put it in any gear and let clutch out and it doesnt move?
Does it feel like it wants to move?

sounds like clutchis slipping and needs adjusting, theres a few tutorials on here how to do it, or that the clutch has burned out, you havn't put fluid in it with friction modifiers have you?

yeah needs to be same size as the old one i'd assume to work, did you adjust the arm with the nut in the middle of the clutch assembly

yeah needs to be same size as the old one i'd assume to work, did you adjust the arm with the nut in the middle of the clutch assembly

ok i need to adjust the arm that sounds about right thats what ive narrowed it down too. thnx bros and i dont even have cable hooked up yet when i done this, and it jumped forward a lil then did nothing just reved so i got mad then figured sum things the ball i used isnt 3/16 so im at 1/8 so i fugred at a 1/16 to it and it will be throwing roost and burny ervins in a few!!:)